Tuesday, August 25, 2015

a little weirded out

okaaaay
I'm a little weirded out.  Too much input and synchronicities for this little brain to process.  I don't know what I'm part of, or who is who or what is what.

Please, guides, help me deal with everything gracefully, process what I need to in the right order, to make sense of what I need to, to let go of what doesn't matter, not to blow up (explode into millions of bits) in the meantime.

Please guide me to be on the path of light, to trust the people also on the path of light.  Please protect me from anyone or anything not on the divine path.

I know I have lessons still to learn, and tests to undertake.  But please protect me

and guide me to stay on the path for my higher good, for me, for humanity, for gaia, for healing.

I admit I don't know what I'm doing, who to trust, or anything that's going on at all.  Honestly.  Please higher self and guides, look out for me.

Perhaps it would help if I didn't feel like raving lunatic? I'm having a difficult time processing and forming sentences, even to those who get me.  It's even worse for 3D people.  Should I fake it?  Since 3D is where I live and function primarily? Or should I shrug my shoulders and embrace it all, and freak people out with my awareness and connection?  Which is more helpful for me?  And for them?

I wish that the right people will see me, know the truth.  Which is redundant and silly to say of course, because ultimately everything happens exactly as it's supposed to...  Is it selfish to wish that things happen smoothly, with grace, so precious time and energy aren't wasted on ridiculous things?  So we can get right on to healing and shifting the planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment