Friday, May 29, 2015

what if everything mattered?

What if it really mattered, everything had a reason?  Every interaction, relationship, every painful ending... What if it was to line everything up cosmically so better things could happen?  I hope so.

What if all the world debt really is paid off?  What if we all, every single one of us, got to be free, abundant, vibrant, thriving humans, living from our hearts?  Doing what we love, creating, sharing, loving, joyfully making a life instead of a living? Thriving, not just surviving?  Can you imagine??
I am sure trying to.

I want it. Beautiful changes in the world!  I want it so badly, not just for me (although I would sure enjoy it) but for everyone who is struggling, who has pain, who is being suffocated, stifled, oppressed, raped by the system.  I want joy for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment