Wednesday, April 22, 2015

thank you thank you










Dear universe, guides, divine source, guardian angels...  
Thank you.
Thank you for a day that showed me the right people 
who can help me see my gifts and appreciate them. 
Thank you for love; people who treat me with love, 
for synchronicities that show me I'm on the right path, 
for leading me to good people, for positive lessons, 
for people who are genuine and vulnerable with me, 
for spring coming, 
for eyes to see stars, 
ears to hear music, 
arms to hug with, 
hands to touch lovingly with (reiki) 
and play piano and dig in the dirt with, 
a mouth to ask questions with, 
a curious mind to process many possible answers, 
a heart to love with, 
friends who lift me up and encourage me and giggle with me.  

I go to bed smiling.
(and yes, I am pretending to swing in a hammock under the stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment