Thursday, August 15, 2013

don't have to be perfect to change the world

Sometimes I am frustrated at how little I know.  How can I help make the world a better place, when I am just one small person?  How can I inspire others to live a better, more meaningful life, when I myself am flawed?

Then it occurred to me- I don't have to be perfect to change the world.  I just have to care.  And I do!

And I realized I don't have to reach out to everybody-- the half living, zoned out sheeple.  I just have to find ones that care, so we can put our flames together, make bigger splashes and ripples in the pond.  If I can find those that care, we can inspire each other to create change.

And there are a lot more good people in the world than bad.  So there is hope after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment