Friday, September 26, 2014

prayer for hope

I don't understand what any of this means.  I don't understand the connection between good and bad, between mean people and good people.  I guess I am meant to be here because I'm here.  But it's painful.  All of it.  So terribly painful.

I only know enough to know there's meaning, but none of it makes sense.  

Please keep me safe, and my son too.  Please keep us both safe.  Please don't let anyone without unconditional love into our hearts.  Please guide us to good people, to healthy people, so we don't get lost or trampled.  Please give me wisdom to know which battles to fight and which to let go.  Please keep our hearts pure and not hateful.  Please give me strength to keep going.  Please give me hope that it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment